Utopian ideals are unrealized and impossible ideals to obtain and implement realistically given human nature, individual preferences, & happenstances. Some examples of economic utopian systems are the isms that we have all grown to know and love (sarcasm), Capitalism, Socialism, Communism, Fascism, etc. each and every example of a utopian ideal has one major similarity; the goal of pacification of the human spirit, be it with complete happiness or living happily ever after, or no child left behind, which in the context of utopia is not possible because utopia literally means nowhere. Please note, the garden of Eden from the Christian Bible & never-never land from Disneys Peter Pan are examples of a utopia.
- For this paper please chose a utopian ideal and discuss how it relates to economics.
- Discuss what methods and how equality, social justice, & happiness will be obtained or supposedly obtained in theory within your chosen utopian ideal.
- Discuss the opposing ideal to your chosen utopian ideal if any
- Lastly, present any workable solutions to any ideas you discussed in your chosen utopian ideal topic
Papers are to be:
- 1000 words minimum (please do not list a word count on your assignment)
- 12pt font, APA citation and format style
- 5 sources
Please read the attached chapter for a starting point on your paper if needed.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."