Due to the remarkable raise and advancement of technology, lots of large companies are moving forward to digitalize and virtualize how they do business internally and externally, such as virtual teams. Moreover, one of the virtual team advantages is the ability for a company to create the dream team without boundaries as it eliminates the element of desistance, core knowledge and skills limitation. With all these wonderful components there are many issues and might have a large negative impact to the whole process of creating a virtual team and working as and within a virtual team. These concerns can be outlined as the following:
- Define each negative factor and explain why it is an issue.
- Outline 2 solutions for each of the presented issues.
Guidelines for the project assignment:
- This is an individual project, which is part from your course score. It requires effort and critical thinking.
- Your answer must be supported by different resources.
- At least 2 references sources.
- Any proof of copying will result to 0 mark.
- Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial.
- Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs.
- Use the footer function to insert page number.
- Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project.
- Your project report length should be between 400-500 words
- Important Notes :
The file is included in the attachment, and no similarity should be taken into account when resolving.
Add at least 3 references. 1 (The reference must be added in the text, author name and date) and 2 The reference must also be added at the end)
You must take into account when answering each question the number of words required
The task must be completed within a 5 days maximum.
- APA reference system https://student.unsw.edu.au/apa
Resources ( The main reference for the course)
- Garton, C. & Wegryn, K. (2006). Managing without walls: Maximize success with virtual, global, and cross-cultural teams. Mc Press, 2006. ISBN-13: 978-1583470626
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."