Using guidelines and information found in your textbook along with your purpose statement and research question developed in Discussion Board Forum 1, begin searching the literature for pertinent journal articles related to your chosen topic. From your research, develop a reference list of articles and include the following:
- A title page
- A brief abstract
- An introduction to the topic
- A minimum of 10 articles from current, peer-reviewed professional publications (not websites or newsletters). At least 2 of the articles you select must use a quantitative research design, and at least 2 of the articles must use a qualitative research design.
- Below each reference, include a short paragraph identifying the type of study (quantitative, qualitative or mixed), the purpose of the study, the participants and the results.
- An overall short summary of the general theme(s) that you observe throughout all the articles. A theme is a general finding or observation that is repeated or reoccurs in the literature.
- The articles must be from a peer reviewed journal and written in the last five years.
This list will help you to complete your Literature Review later in the course.
Be sure to format all article references according to current APA format. Review the Topical Reference List Grading Rubric before submitting your assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."