- Examine the process involved with problem formulation.
- Apply critical thinking to problem identification.
- Apply decision-making techniques.
- Determine factors affecting decision implementation.
- Evaluate resources and actions required for implementation.
- Evaluate ethical implications of a decision.
- Evaluate decision-making outcomes and processes.
Examine a business issue of your choosing that has ethical implications.
- For example, research the arguments (both for and against) regarding advertising to children, paying a living wage, requiring union membership, or selling tobacco.
Research and present the leading opinions and comment on the validity of the arguments. Which side is more compelling? Why
- Develop a 10 to 15 slide PowerPoint presentation
- Include detailed speaker notes for each slide OR present your slides via Video and submit the link for the video with your slide deck
- Support your presentation with a minimum of 3 credible academic references
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."