Explain which side seems to be more convincing and why? Would you use projective tests?
The following table lists some of the criticisms of projective personality tests along with rebuttals of those criticisms:
to view the table “look at attachment”
Referring to the above table, answer the following questions:
- Explain which side seems to be more convincing and why?
- Would you use projective tests? Why or why not?
One problem with biographical data is that it can be tempting to ask questions that are too personal or otherwise inappropriate because they are predictive of something interesting (e.g., job performance).
- What is a test maker’s or test user’s responsibility regarding such items?
- If these items are shown to be related to the criterion of interest but they are socially objectionable, should they be included in an assessment? Why or why not?
Observation is the most common method of personality assessment used by the populace and practitioners.
- What are the aspects of an individual that you notice the most when you are introduced for the first time?
- What do these aspects tell you about that individual’s personality?
- Can you share an instance when your observation led to a faulty conclusion about someone’s personality?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."