- Construct a 15-20 page literature review that provides an in-depth overview of current literature on the subject/topic for your thesis, master project, practicum area, or specific topic of interest.
- Write an updated reference page that consist of a minimum of 15-20 sources.
- Make sure it follows the scholarly principles of an academic paper by identifying current and relevant research that addresses aspects of the topic, studies that provide insight about aspects of the topic, brief summaries of articles, concepts, theories, and other literature you argue are relevant to what you want the audience to understand.
- Follow APA guidelines as it refers to in-text citations and format.
- Demonstrate mastery of the strategies provided in the textbook.
Topic : THE EMERGENCE OF AFRICAN MUSIC IN COOPERATING WESTERN PRESENTATION
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."