View (Parts 1 – 4) of The Corporation. This is a typed assignment using the MLA format. This assignment should be a minimum of 2 pages doubled-spaced, 12-point font, Times New Roman, with 1 inch margins all around. After viewing the four parts, respond to the following questions:
1. What is the corporation? Is it an individual, an institution or something different entirely?
2. What are the benefits of the corporate form/incorporation?
3. What are the benefits of separate legal person-hood for the corporation? What does it allow the corporation to do that it might not otherwise achieve? is this fair or do you believe comparing a corporation to a person is problematic?
4. According to the film, what kind of person is the corporation? Do you agree with this assessment? What is your view on the concept of externalities? In your view, how is the public impacted by these externalities?
5. How does The Corporation relate to Organizational Communication? Based on the content we have covered up to this point in the course, what theories, terms or concepts relate directly to the film as it relates to the relationship between employees and employers, and workplace dynamics in general?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."