1. Explain the goal of artha (worldly wealth and success), which is a part of the Four Goals of life. How does this fit into the overall doctrine of Hinduism?
2. Hinduism is often classified not as monotheistic or polytheistic but as polymorphic monotheism. Explain this concept.
3. Define karma and samara as they relate to Hinduism.
4. Briefly explain the four sights that set Siddhartha Gautama saw and why they set him on a spiritual quest.
5. What are the Five Precepts of Buddhism?
6. What is the reason the Dali Lama does not live in Tibet? In your opinion, how might this affect the average Buddhist?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."