5 Wishes Project and Reflective Paper
The 5 Wishes is a way to present to a person the ideas regarding making an advanced directive. The student is to complete the document with a family member or complete the form for his/her self and discuss the wishes with the family. It is never too early to make your wishes known to those you love. Advanced directives may be changed at any time. Yet they are considered a legal document.
- Complete the 5 Wishes document with a family member.
- Discuss the wishes that have been made with family members.
- Answer the following questions in a 2 page reflective paper. Use complete sentences and proper grammar. Paper is to be in 12 font in Times New Roman or Calibri.
- What were your thoughts and feelings when addressing end-of-life decisions?
- How did the persons culture, values, and spirituality influence the decisions they made regarding the advanced directive.
- When the 5 Wishes were discussed with the family what was the familys reaction?
- How does the advanced directive honor the sanctity of human life?
- Do you believe that an advanced directive is an important document for clients to complete, and when do you think it should be completed?
What can you as a nurse do to help older adults make their last wishes known to family and friends?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."