1. Analyze and compare on a table the following two IO: IMF and World Bank in terms of:
2. What has happened to the exchange-rate value of the dollar in each case? Explain.
a. The spot rate goes from $1.25/SFr to $1.20/SFr.
b. The spot rate goes from SFr 0.90/$ to SFr 1.77/$.
d. The spot rate goes from $0.010/yen to $0.019/yen.
e. The spot rate goes from 101 yen/$ to 100 yen/$.
3. Calculate the Human Development Index of your country. Use parameters from the Human development report 2019 below.
4. For the past year, a country has 200 million of exports of goods and services, 160 million of imports of goods and services, 60 million of income received from foreigners, and ? 40 million of net unilateral transfers. What is the range of values for income paid to foreigners, so that each of the following would be true?
a. The country has a current account surplus.
b. The country has a deficit for its goods and services balance.
c. The country is a net borrower from the rest of the world.
· Wordcount: NA
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvards citation style.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."