The following websites provide some guidance on compliance and governance planning:
Remember, these are examples. You are not producing a lengthy plan. Use these resources as guidance in developing your project plan.
- You will complete this paper in the form of a compliance and governance plan for an organization. You may use your own organization (although you must change the name for confidentiality purposes) or use a fictitious company. You may use the internet to look for examples of privacy policies and compliance and governance plans; however, the plan you develop must be in your own words. The plan must cover the issues and concerns that need to be addressed by the plan, including the following:
- Privacy issues of customers
- Protection of intellectual property your organization possesses (assume the company has some copyrighted or patented material [e.g., software] or some product)
- Cyberlaws that will apply to your organization
- The paper should be outlined as follows:
- Executive summary/introduction: Include the issues and concerns to be addressed by the plan. Provide four to five paragraphs introducing the plan, including the rationales for developing a compliance plan and the goals of doing so.
- Sections: Include sections that address each of the concerns noted above. See the bulleted points on topics the plan should cover. Provide a paragraph at the beginning of each section. Include any additional sections you believe necessary to develop a comprehensive plan.
- Conclusion: Provide a four- or five-paragraph conclusion to the plan. A bulleted list of recommendations would help to summarize the plan. Include suggestions for implementing the plan.
- The paper should be about 15 pages in length (double-spaced), and transitions between sections should be addressed.
- Any graphics or tables do not count toward the page count.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."