Every enterprise system seems to rely on a database in someway. Many enterprise applications claim to be database agnostic, but are they? How does record and file structure in the design of an enterprise application create data and database silos in the enterprise organization? What would you recommend to your leadership team if you had to consolidate the data footprint?
- This is a required assignment, worth 15 points with 4 postings. The assignment must be submitted by the due date. Late assignment are not allowed.
- You are required to submit a minimum of two postings. Points will be deducted for not fulfilling this minimum requirement.
- Apply and use the basic citation styles of APA is required. Points are deducted per the rubric for this behavior.
- Do not claim credit for the words, ideas, and concepts of others. Use in-text citation and list the reference of your supporting source following APA’s style and formatting. Points are deducted per the rubric for this behavior.
- Do not copy and paste information or concepts from the Internet and claim that is your work. It will be considered Plagiarism and you will receive zero for your work. A second offense results in a zero for the course. A third is termination from the university.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."