I’m working on a criminal justice report and need a sample draft to help me study.
- Identify the specific critical infrastructure The GRAND COULEE DAM Determine the sector with which the infrastructure is associated, and explain why CIP efforts are needed.
- Develop a threat assessment from an all-hazards perspective for the critical infrastructure. You may use any existing assessment tools, such as the mission, symbolism, history, accessibility, recognizability, population, and proximity (MSHARPP) worksheet or the criticality, accessibility, recuperability, vulnerability, effect on population, and recognizability (CARVER) matrix, which were introduced in Unit IV. Examples of the MSHARPP worksheet and CARVER matrix can be found in the Unit IV Nongraded Learning Activity. You may also create your own threat assessment tool. Your assessment must be able to meet the criteria below.
- Assess natural, technological, and manmade threats or potential hazards that could impact critical infrastructure across both physical and digital domains.
- Determine any cybersecurity threats or issues.
- Analyze the assessed threats to facilities and networks supporting the infrastructure.
- Based on your analysis, outline a resiliency plan that incorporates strategies to mitigate threats to facilities and networks. The plan must identify, at a minimum, the following components:
- strategic objectives and action items for changes needed or for improved resiliency;
- exercise or training needed to strengthen readiness and response efforts; and
- any necessary partnerships, agency collaboration, or information sharing that can support the resiliency plan.
Your final project must be a minimum of four pages in length, not counting any assessment worksheets or the title page and references page.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."