Please answer the following Discussion Questions. Please be certain to answer the three questions on this week DQ and to provide a well-developed and complete answer to receive credit. Your post must have 3 references for full credit.
DQ1. Ethical and Legal Aspect of Nursing Practice
- Is there a model of leadership that better supports leadership at the point of service? Why? Why not?
- How could formal leadership training for nurse managers and leaders impact hospitals in terms of saving money related to recruitment, nursing satisfaction, nurse wellness, and retention?
- How do traditional attributes associated with the nursing profession promote effective leadership in the 21 st century?
- Should evidence-based practices be institution specific?
- Is evidence based practice grounded more in quantitative or qualitative research?
- Do you find there is a gap between nurse researchers/faculty and the bedside nurse? If so, how can we close it?
DQ3. Nursing and the Aging Family
Ageism is a concept introduced decades ago and is defined as the prejudices and stereotypes that are applied to older people sheerly on the basis of their age (Butler, Lewis, & Sutherland, 1991).
- What are some common misconceptions you have heard or believed about older adults? What can you do to dispel these myths?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."