- Refer to “Eli Lilly: Recreating Drug Discovery for the 21st Century.”
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
- Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
- This assignment requires that at least three scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included. Support for decisions should include appropriate current (within the last three years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research.
Review the information in the case study.
Write a paper (1,500-1,750 words) in which you address the data-driven marketing as found in the case. Include the following in your paper:
- An assessment of the internal and external data provided in the case. Is this enough to make a reasoned marketing decision? What else, if anything, is needed to make a more accurate marketing decision?
SINCE MY PAPER IS ALMOST FULLY DONE, I JUST NEED HELP IN THESE TWO POINTS BELOW: ONLY PERHAPS NEED 750 WORDS TO COMPLETE: I CAN UPLOAD MY PAPER ONCE I ACCEPT A BIT.
- A discussion of what organizational culture adjustments are necessary for data-driven marketing to be successful in this case.
- A summary cost-benefit analysis. Is the return worth the marketing effort?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."