For this project, you are tasked with developing a change management plan that will be designed to improve quality in an acute care hospital in your community. This hospital has a poor Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) and ORYX quality metrics, and low patient satisfaction. Further, government regulations and Joint Commission accreditation standards are not being met. Financial ruin seems imminent. Your plan will be 5-7 pages, excluding cover page, abstract page, and reference page. When constructing your plan, conduct research using peer-reviewed sources to determine the following:
- Identify goals and objectives that are expected to be met.
- Provide an overview of HEDIS and ORYX measures, and describe the importance of those measures to the hospital and how the hospital can improve metrics in both measures.
- Discuss the role that patient satisfaction plays in reimbursement and how you propose to improve patient satisfaction in the hospital.
- Determine communication approaches for change management among clinicians and nonclinicians throughout the organization.
- Identify and explain the quality improvement and evaluation method(s) that will be utilized to determine the progress of the change management plan.
- Use the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services module to develop a quality improvement plan as a guide for your assignment.
Note: Use APA style to cite at least 8 scholarly sources from the last 5 years.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."