To prepare for this weeks assignment, be sure to read all the assigned resources. You will be creating a discussion post in the ECE Community of Practice within the NCU Commons. The topic you are being asked to post about is how teachers and schools can work with families and other community stakeholders to identify, inform, and prevent child abuse.
Your post should be sure to address the following:
- You should focus on effective ideas for providing teacher professional development about preventing child abuse. How can early childhood programs benefit from your ideas about professional development that emphasizes the value and importance of building relationships with stakeholders such as families and community organizations?
- Consider discussing who the stakeholders are that can benefit teachers and have salient contributions to ECE in terms of preventing child abuse.
- Consider discussing what can be done to foster the relationship between a specific group and teachers/ECE to prevent child abuse.
- Consider discussing how this relationship and interaction can be applied in ECE and teacher professional development about preventing child abuse.
- Explain professional development in ECE.
- Discuss the value and importance of professional development in relationship to:
- Provide your rationale and justification using personal experiences.
- Provide a specific applied example at the end of your Commons post.
Length: 250-300 word post to the ECE Community of Practice in the NCU Commons
References: Cite using a minimum of 2 scholarly references.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."