The information you hand to Mary shows the following:
- Initial investment outlay of $30 million, consisting of $25 million for equipment and $5 million for net working capital (NWC) (plastic substrate and ink inventory); NWC recoverable in terminal year
- Project and equipment life: 5 years
- Sales: $25 million per year for five years
- Assume gross margin of 60% (exclusive of depreciation)
- Depreciation: Straight-line for tax purposes
- Selling, general, and administrative expenses: 10% of sales
- Tax rate: 35%
You continue your conversation.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."