Open source technology is a rapidly growing phenomenon. Many programmers and users are passionate about open source software and believe that all software programs (and source code) should be freely available. For this assignment, address the following items:
- Compare and contrast the practicality for all software to be distributed in this manner.
- Discuss the effects on commercial software and commercial developers if all software were to become open source.
- Include your thoughts about whether or not innovation would be enhanced or restricted if there was no financial incentive to create software.
- Your paper should be four to five pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two peer-reviewed, scholarly sources.
- Your paper must follow APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."