After studying Module 1: Lecture Materials & Resources, discuss the following:
- List and define the seven types of elder abuse that were identified by the National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA).
- How would you approach the Ethical Dilemmas and Considerations that might arise regarding Euthanasia, Suicide, and Assisted Suicide?
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources. Your initial post is worth 8 points.
Supplemental Materials & Resources
- State of Aging and Health in America (Links to an external site.)
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, & Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2014). The state of aging & health in America 2013. CreateSpace. https://www.cdc.gov/aging/pdf/state-aging-health-in-america-2013.pdf
- Visit the CINAHL Complete under the A-to-Z Databases on the University Library’s website and locate the articles below:
- Wessel, K B. (2015). How an aging population is transforming nursing. Nursing 2015, 45(6), 52-55.
- Mullen, E. (2013). Health literacy challenges in the Aging Population. Nursing Forum, 48(4), 248-255.
- Ogden, L. L., Richards, C. L. & Shenson, D. (2012). Clinical prevention services for older adults: The interface between personal health care and public health services. American Journal of Public Health, 102(3), 417-425.
- Williams, B. A., Stern, M. F., & Mello, J. (2012). Aging in correctional custody: Setting a policy agenda for older prisoner health care. America Journal of Public Health, 102(8), 1475-1481.
- Phillips, J. A. & Miltner, R. (2015). Work hazards for an aging nursing workforce. Journal of Nursing Management, 23(6), 803-812.
- Matt, S. B., Fleming, S. E, & Maheady, D. C. (2015). Creating disability inclusive work environments for our aging nursing workforce. Journal of Nursing Administration, 45(6), 325-330.
- Cohen, J. D. (2006). The aging nursing workforce: How to retain experienced nurses. Journal of Healthcare Management, 51(4), 233-245.
- Sherman, R. O., Chiang-Hanisko, L. & Koszalinski, R. (2013). The aging nursing workforce: A global challenge. Journal of Nursing Management, 21(7), 899-902. 5.
- Stichler, J. F. (2013). Healthy work environments for the ageing nursing workforce. Journal of Nursing Management, 21(7), 956-963.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."