Interdisciplinary Collaboration in Pediatric Primary Care
This assignment is a formal paper. This includes APA format, title page, headings, literature review, proper citation and reference list per APA, logical sequence, conclusions, and clarity. The paper should be 35 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page. The paper must demonstrate your understanding of the topics. Content must include independent ideas and conclusions. At a minimum, the following topics must be well articulated in the paper. Remember that discussion of each topic requires citations that are current (less than 5 years old) and relevant. Please refer to the grading rubric for how your paper will be graded.
- Explain how multidisciplinary collaboration can affect clinical decision-making.
- Discuss how collaboration can lead to improved patient outcomes.
- Discuss how a lack of collaboration can lead to poor patient outcomes.
- Identify three barriers to professional collaboration among healthcare professionals and patients?
- What are the five best ways to promote professional collaboration in pediatric primary care?
- How can the nurse practitioner encourage and support collaboration among the patient, family, caregivers, and healthcare professionals?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."