TOPIC IS OBESITY
For your course project, you will draw upon your previous knowledge to create a Community/Population Health Education Program geared towards a prevalent public health issue.
Project Part 4 – Implementation and Evaluation Plan
Implementation refers to the conversion of planning, goals, and objectives into action. It is the setting up, managing, and executing of a program. There are several different phases relevant to program implementation. In some instances, these phases will occur in sequential order. In other instances, they occur simultaneously. The key is to understand that all programs are diverse in nature and phases should be adapted to best meet the needs of the program.
Basic Phases of Implementation:
- Phase 1: Start of a program
- Phase 2: Identifying tasks to be completed and prioritizing those tasks to be completed
- Phase 3: Establishing a system of management for completing tasks
- Phase 4: Putting plans into action
- Phase 5: Ending or sustaining a program
Evaluations are critical for all programs. It is a method to separate the successful programs from the ones that are not.
Your paper should be a minimum of three-pages and include the following:
- Determine the code of conduct for your program.
- Identify ethical and professional behaviors for program implementation and participation
- Identify the leadership structure of your program and who would be primarily responsible for implementation of each program phase
- Determine how leadership will ethically promote program participation
- Review your health education program and how each of the phases of implementation will be addressed
- Be sure to include examples
- Determine the methodology desired for evaluating the efficacy of your health education program
- Determine if formal or informal activities will be utilized and what will be assessed
- Include a draft evaluation plan
Format your paper using APA style, including a title page and a reference page that contains the sources you used.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."