MGT – 401 – Strategic Management
Section I. Case study
Read case study N.1 from your textbook entitled: The Recalcitrant Director
at Byte Products, Inc., and answer the following questions:
- Describe the Byte Products, Inc industry (competitivity, rivals, growth, stakeholders ).
- Draw the SWOT matrix for Byte Products, Inc.
- What is the major problem of Byte Products, Inc and what are the main solutions provided to this company in order to improve its competitive advantage?
- Describe the plan suggested by the board of directors to improve the demand.
- What can you recommend to Byte Products, Inc in order to improve the demand for its products and ameliorate its competitive advantage? Justify.
Section II. Discussion questions
- Is social responsibility a driver of a corporate competitive advantage? How? Justify your answer using examples from Saudi Market.
- Briefly describe a successful story of a strategic alliance between two companies from the real (national or international) market.
Note. To improve your answers, you are requested to use at least 5 recent scientific references.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."