For this assignment, you are asked to determine your own personal leadership style. Start by taking the self-assessment from the MindTools (attached). Next, complete the required Goleman reading (attached). Develop an understanding of your leadership style.
Based on your experiences, current readings, work experience, education, and use of self-assessment instruments, describe what you think your personal leadership styles are. Include the following in your response:
- Develop an understanding of your leadership style(s).
- What is/are your style(s) and give an example of when you have applied your leadership style(s)?
- In what ways will this/these style(s) help you achieve your goals?
- Evaluate yourself relative to emotional intelligence (Goleman article) and explain how you will expand your emotional intelligence.
- What areas of leadership styles may be shortcomings and how will you improve your leadership?
- Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essays body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignments guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-5 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook (Northouse, P. G. (2018). Leadership: Theory and practice (8th ed.)) and at least two current, scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Current articles are those published in the last five years.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."