Module 02 Content
Previously, you selected an article from this list.
Diagnostic Writing Samples Articles
You also submitted a one-sentence summary of the article.
For this assignment, write a summary paragraph about your chosen article. The summary should include:
- An introductory sentence that identifies the title of the article, who wrote it, and the main idea of the article.
- At least 3-5 body sentences that identify supporting details and any questions the article left unanswered.
- A sentence that comments on the effectiveness of the article’s conclusion.
- A concluding sentence that restates the main idea and provides closure for the paragraph.
- An APA style citation for the article. For more information on APA, click on the Resources tab in this course.
- Use of appropriate, standard grammar and mechanics, as well as careful proofing. The final product should be relatively error-free.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."