In this journal entry you will reflect on your educational experiences. First you will think about educational inequality: how schools are funded and programs that are put into place to help reduce inequality. Then you will reflect on your experience in higher education and how the need for a college degree has shifted over time.. Reflect on educational experiences:
- Do you think that there is inequality in education? Why or why not?
- Name two programs that are intended to help reduce education inequality. Select one from the textbook and one from another source. Briefly explain whether you believe the programs have been successful.
- Select one of the theoretical perspectives and explain how the perspective would be applied to education inequality.
Reflect on higher education specifically:
- Why did you choose to attend college?
- Why do you think that college credentials matter?
- Has the need for a college degree changed over time? Why or why not?
- What credentials do you think you may need in 3-4 years from now for the job you want? How do you think these credentials may shift over time?
To successfully complete this assignment, view the Journal Rubric.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."