1. View the video: The Story of My Feelings video by Laurie Berknerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zQJyL821IcLinks to an external site.
2, David Kisor videos (2)
“I Can Settle Down”- with artist performing with children-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00oTeEJmd4ULinks to an external site.
“Stop and Think”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4QCx2h7pJs
3. “Hero” by SteveSongs–I have used this story-song with children as young as 4 and 5 and it has made an impact https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLke8TWmrmk
4. “Belly Breathe” by Elmo, Common and Colbie Caillathttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mZbzDOpylALinks to an external site.
After you have viewed and listened to the following resources, answer the following for each resource (a total of 5):
1. What age group range would this resource be appropriate for? If not sure, take a best guess or estimate,
2. What social or emotional skills are being addressed in this resource? Elaborate and explain. You can see the two lists above it this is helpful.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."