Operating Segments [WLOs: 2, 3, 4] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, review Chapters 7 and 8 of the text and review the SECs EDGAR system at the S. Securities and Exchange Commission (Links to an external site.) website.
Write: Make sure your response addressing the following questions is more than 200 words and that you include a brief paraphrase or direct quote from the reading material where appropriate. Include proper in-text citations for each paraphrase or direct quote as shown in the UAGC Writing Centers Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
Many companies make annual reports available on their corporate web page, often under an Investors tab. Annual reports also can be accessed through the SECs EDGAR system at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission:
- Visit the S. Securities and Exchange Commission (Links to an external site.) website.
- Highlight the drop-down menu for Filings in the upper right corner and click on Company Filing Search.
- Enter the name of a public company. For example, Home Depot.
- You will then see a list of SEC filings.
- Locate the last 10K filing, which is their annual filing.
- Click on the red highlighted 10k document.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."