Congratulations! The board of directors agreed to the sale of the organization. However, you have just been notified that the primary buyer has withdrawn from the sale. After much negotiation, the alternative buyer you identified has acquired the life sciences organization instead.
It has now been three months since the completion of the acquisition process. The post-acquisition integration and activities are also now complete. In these three months, 5% of the original workforce left to join a different organization. The data from the updated employee survey also show that some employees are still worried about their position in the organization. However, on the financial side, after some dips in the beginning, the quarterly sales numbers and revenue have stabilized and show minimal impact.
It’s now time to complete an after-action review for the organization. This review will help the organizations leaders evaluate how they managed change during the acquisition and how they will apply the lessons learned in the future.
Create an after-action review report to evaluate how the organization in the course scenario handled change management related to the exit strategy.
Specifically, you must address the following criteria:
- Expected outcome: Describe the expected outcome related to the organization in the course scenario and identify the goals you set related to change management at the beginning of this course.
- Actual outcome: Assess the actual outcome related to the course scenario. Your response should address the following:
- Compare the actual outcome to the expected outcome by explaining the similarities and differences.
- Explain whether there is anything that could have been done differently to ensure that the actual outcome matched the expected outcome.
- Learning: Continuing in your role in the course scenario, describe how you will apply what you learned from this outcome to any future organizational transformations.
- Describe what will you continue doing, start doing, and stop doing, when managing future changes for the life sciences organization.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit a 2- to 3-page Word document.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."