Part 1. The Minority Testing Bias Persists article calls attention to the fact that some tests may be culture-specific without even knowing it. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/test-bias-minorities_b_2734149
- Discuss the implied message from this article and the need to identify underlying testing items that have subtle stereotypical wording or context that are culturally discriminatory in nature.
- Discuss effective measures that can address these issues based on your readings for this unit and personal professional behavior.
- What impact does culture have on the process of psychological assessment and influence diagnosis on verbal communication, and on nonverbal communications?
Part 2. Issues with ethics, legal, socio-cultural, and personal biases affecting diagnostic, treatment and selection process.
- Discuss with examples, the role of ethics, legal, socio-cultural, and examiner biases and how each influences the diagnosis, treatment, and applicant selection processes.
- Explain each of the following forms of testing issues:
- Culture and language barriers
- American Disability Act (ADA)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."