1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 3 pages (Due 40 hours)
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pathophysiology
A kindergarten teacher at the public school where you work as a health care provider comes to you with a 5-year-old girl from her class. The teacher tells you that she is concerned about this girl because she has noticed poor eating and drinking habits, weight loss, and no apparent growth. The teacher tried to contact the parents to discuss her concerns, but they never returned her phone calls or the notes she sent home with the little girl. Further, this girl has often been late to class or missed whole days of school with no explanation from her parents as to why. You examine the child and notice that the child has a potbelly, is emotionally withdrawn, and is very passive.
1. What are your concerns for this child?
Because the parents seem uninterested
2. What approach would you take in attempting to get the parents to be proactive in this childs health care?
f the parents do not return your persistent phone calls
3. What is your responsibility to the health care of this child?
Part 2: Pathophysiology
Upon examination of the genitalia of a newborn baby boy, you document the following: urethral opening on dorsal surface of penis, undescended testicles, right inguinal hernia, and small opening of the abdomen with an outpouching of pink tissue at the symphysis pubis.
1. What does this documentation indicate?
2. What major issue needs to be addressed with the babys family?
Part 3: Pathophysiology
Sixty-nineyear-old John awoke from his sleep last night and complained of excruciating pain in his left big toe. He said that he could not even tolerate the bed clothes on top of his foot. Today in clinic, his first metatarsophalangeal joint of his left foot is reddened, is warm to touch, and has a decreased range of motion.
1. How will you describe to John what is occurring and why?
2. How will Johns lifestyle be altered as a result of this condition?
Part 4: Pathophysiology (Write in the first person)
The purpose is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the course.
1. Introduction (1/2 page)
Introduces the purpose of the reflection and addresses BSN Essentials (AACN, 2008) pertinent to healthcare policy and advocacy.
2. Reflect and reflect on your learning from the Pathophysiology course on (2 pages)
a. Demonstrate the professional standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct.
b. Assume accountability for personal and professional behaviors.
c. Promote the image of nursing by modeling the values and articulating the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of the nursing profession.
d. Demonstrate professionalism, including attention to appearance, demeanor, respect for self and others, and attention to professional boundaries with patients and families as well as among caregivers
3. Conclusion (1/2 page)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."