Due this week is your Course Project Presentation. The assignment asks you to create a narrated PowerPoint that reflects what you have learned about your chosen topic over the last 7 weeks. In an effort to ensure you develop the strongest presentation possible, this week you will participate in a peer review in which you will give and receive critical feedback.
For this peer review, you will do the following.
- Be assigned to a group by your professor.
- Submit your PowerPoint draft, with or without narration, for review by no later than end of day Wednesday. Attach your PowerPoint file in the group discussion.
- Review and provide feedback on two of your peers’ drafts by no later than end of day Friday. Provide your reviews as a response to your peers’ initial posts.
In your review, provide developed responses to the following questions.
- What is the focus and purpose of the presentation? Write it in your own words.
- Do the slides balance text with visuals? If not, what recommendations can you make?
- Do the slides provide meaningful content through bullet points as opposed to dense text?
- Do the slides present a clear pattern of organization? Why or why not?
- Is the use of credible research apparent in the presentation, and are sources correctly cited?
- What did you like most about the presentation?
- What is one substantive change you would make to the presentation?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."