Prior to reading this DQ, please read the PA 2 assignment and understand what the assignment is asking you to complete. Once you have an understanding of the PA 2 assignment, please continue to the paragraph below to complete DQ.
Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal database, research six (6) peer-reviewed articles that can be used to answer your upcoming PA 2 assignment. Your discussion should summarize the articles in such a way that it can justify any arguments you may present in your PA 2 assignment and should be different from the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so forth).
Please note: This article summary should not be the only article researched for your PA 2 assignment. You may (and should) have several other articles researched to fully answer your PA 2 assignment. The concept of this DQ is to allow students to be proactive in the research necessary to complete this assignment. You may use your article summary, partially or in its entirety in your PA 2 assignment.
Important: Please ensure that your reference for the article is in correct APA format, as your reference in your discussion post. Depending on which electronic database you use, you should see a Cite selection for your article. In addition, there should be a variety of articles summarized and as such, students should have different articles summarized. Your summary MUST include ALL of the following in your DQ post (include every item in the bullet list below, or you will not receive full credit):
Do these in order:
- In correct APA format, write the Reference of the article.
- Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose.
- Describe how you will use it in your upcoming assignment.
- Repeat for a total of six (6) peer-reviewed sources.
pa2: Write and develop an APA formatted paper (4 pages in length) that includes:
- Introduction to the topic
- A description of a situation resulting from a non-existent or poorly implemented process in your work environment (past or present).
- An explanation of how you might be able to become a better leader by improving the process (or processes).
- States what kinds of risk-taking and experiments might you be able to undertake
- What the tradeoffs and potential benefits are there
- Describes the planning required to lead the proposed process change (can refer to Kotters/Lewins models).
- States how will you build commitment within the organization for the proposed change
- References page (With the textbook and at least six  peer-reviewed sources)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."