You have been tasked by the CEO of your company to assess the need for a quality program.
Choose a company not used in previous weeks of the course.
Write a 2,450- to 3,500-word paper that includes:
- A brief overview of this company’s product offering (manufacturing or service). This should be brief as the CEO knows this, but you are level setting with them for a common understanding. DO NOT FOCUS THE WORD COUNT HERE.
- Detailed description of why a quality program would benefit the company. (Note: this can be an expansion of the QC, QA or QM that is in place or if nothing is in place, why they should have something. Alternatively, if they have a solid QC/QA/QM program, it can be a suggestion to move to quality as a strategy / Big Q.) You are selling them on what to do based on your assessment.
- Explanation of how the Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Market would drive the program. Be specific. The CEO has little interest in theory. They want to know specifics. How will it drive the program you are suggesting in terms of their business?
- Description of how you would implement this quality program. (Again, CEOs want the high level details. Does the CEO have a role–spell it out to them. What are the steps, maybe even a project plan with milestones and timeframe. Incorporate best practice you learned from the course.)
- A list of tools and metrics you would use to ensure success (be specific for their industry and business).
- Explanation of how an external quality organizations would aid in determining your company’s quality program. Make a recommendation for a specific one to use-explain why you are suggesting they use this specific external quality organization, as in what’s in it for them or their organization.
Note: Make sure you support your paper with course concepts and illustrate your mastery of the concepts with real life examples from your company. See how many concepts you can incorporate from each week of the course.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."