Analyze methods for understanding and mapping change in an organization.
Younow have been tasked with mapping out an organizational culture changeDelta Pacific Company (DPC), another role and responsibility as a changeleader for the organization. It’s important to have a change plan setbefore the change actually occurs. This is for a few reasons:
- Increases the probability of success
- Enables you to weigh options
- Provides knowledge so you can make an informed decision
- Allows for proper identification of the change and steps needed
- Allows for identification of what might occur during the change
Sinceyou are the change leader, your first step is to map the change using achange management model. You are aware of the extensive change theorganization is undertaking with a shift in production to consulting.However, profitability has still declined even with training andresources in place.
Asthe change leader, select one of the change management models and mapout the organization’s goal of changing the culture from the moretraditional manufacturing environment to one of a contemporaryconsulting environment.
Conductacademic research and create a proposal to the CEO and board in whichyou complete the following for approval of the change plan:
- Explanation for why the change model being used is most effective for this change.
- Description of the change map to include details for each step.
- Examples of what to expect during the change process.
- Explanation for each of your recommendations in each step of the change model.
- Rememberthat this is a proposal. Make sure to format your paper properly foryour proposal. A proposal is a persuasive document, so make sure to useproper language and tone. Remember, you are the change leader and youare writing to the CEO. So use a tone in your proposal that is specificto your audience (the CEO).
Include your APA-formatted reference page with at least two credible sources.
Anote about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate,and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in theirfields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of thearticle is listed if they’ve referenced other information. The sourcesshould be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of, and support,what they have written.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."