The systems analyst job carries into and beyond the implementation stage. Often, this is a confusing time for the client, who may not understand the complexities of these steps. You will need to research key terms and provide examples. The selection of appropriate sources establishes your credibility with clients. A Research Methodology Appendix allows your client to critically evaluate a studys overall validity and reliability. In addition to research and presentation of ideas, this assignment will test your ability to explain technology concepts to non-technical clients.
This assignment addressed two content areas: first, types of system architecture design requirements; and second, methods of testing systems for implementation.
Assignment Instructions and Requirements
When finalizing system requirements, it is helpful to return to previous parts of the SDLC and the design specifications. In this case, we want to review requirements related to architecture design. Your task is to explain the four primary types of nonfunctional requirements that can be important in designing the architecture. Youll want to examine relevant subtypes and research examples of these types of requirements.
The second main concept to explore this week is to review various testing methods ways to verify that the system does what it was designed to do.
As you are researching the examples, you will want to evaluate your sources and document it in a Research Methodology Appendix. You will need at least 3 sources beyond the textbook (the textbook does not count as a source). Appropriate academic or scholarly resources include books, academic journal articles, and published expert reports. Be wary of advertisements, opinion sources, and crowd-sourced documentation (like Wikipedia).
There are two research methodology components: Process and Evaluation. For process, you will want to explain what was your method of research? How did you search for your examples? For source evaluation you will want to identify what makes your sources appropriate for this presentation? Why are they relevant?
Prepare a PowerPoint with the following requirements. The outline below corresponds to the slides and information necessary for this assignment. For each slide, write in your own words. You are additionally required to use (at least) 3 quality/academic/scholarly resources beyond the textbook. Provide an APA in-text citation and an APA references slide(s) as part of the presentation. Images are encouraged. Presentation and layout matters.
- Cover slide, course, your name, and the date.
- Define the overall purpose of Operational Requirements
- Operational Requirements (subtype and example one)
- Operational Requirements (subtype and example two)
- Performance Requirements (overall purpose)
- Performance Requirements (subtype and example one)
- Performance Requirements (subtype and example two)
- Security Requirements (overall purpose)
- Security Requirements (subtype and example one)
- Security Requirements (subtype and example two)
- Cultural and Political Requirements (overall purpose)
- Cultural and Political Requirements (subtype and example one)
- Cultural and Political Requirements (subtype and example two)
- Unit Testing defined and example
- Integration Testing defined and example
- System Testing defined and example
- Acceptance Testing defined and example
- Appendix: Research Methodology Process
- Appendix: Research Methodology Source Evaluation
- References slide(s) as needed
- Use a design theme.
- Images and other visual aids are encouraged
- Creativity and visual presentation matters.
- The outline is a suggested, but not required structure. If you can compress two examples onto one slide you are welcome. If you need additional slides for documentation (especially research methodology) you can include more information.
- Ensure good readability (consider color, text size, etc.)
- Do not use animation or transitions.
- Do not include content in the notes area every slide should be self-sufficient.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."