Researchers describe language as having six different properties.
- Describe the six properties.
- Explain which two properties you think are the most important.
Researchers have learned a lot about the physiology of language through lesion studies in humans.
- Find at least one scholarly research article that utilized lesions studies and one scholarly article that studied language with an alternative method.
- Describe the rationale for using lesion studies to understand physiological functions such as language and speech.
- Explain some of the problems with using lesion studies.
- Describe some of the alternative methods to lesions studies.
Respond to at least two of your classmates responses to discussion.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."