On CH 3 from this book( Codes Guidebook for Interiors; Authors: Sharon K. Harmon, Katherine E. Kennon; 7th edition (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, 2018): ISBN: 9781119343196.)
The Reading Journal comprises your responses to these questions:
- What are the most important ideas, requirements, techniques you learned from the reading?
- What are the fundamental intentions implicit in these ideas, requirements, techniques?
- How might the ideas, requirements, techniques, and underlying intentions relate to your work as a designer and/or contribute to your professionalism?
- Submit journal based on the weeks reading per Course Schedule in the Syllabus.
- Submissions may be in outline or narrative form.
- A minimum of one typed page in the 12-point font; no maximum length.
- Include assignment title, week number, and your name.
- Proofread your work and edit to eliminate spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. All submissions shall be professional-quality written communication.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."