All the questions and rubric attached. its straight forward assignment and the answers should be around 1,000 words.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools to suggest logistics performance priorities. To this purpose, you should search and review about these companies through secondary available information. Think about how you can apply the concepts/tools that you learned in this course.
Suggest logistics performance priorities for any ONE of the following; explain why you have come to your conclusions:
- A low fare Airline FLYNAS (Service)
- A fast food chain Such as Dominos (Product)
The Answer must follow the outline points below:
1. Executive summary (word count rage 300-500)
– Summarize what is logistics performance priorities, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools applied to achieve the companys objective.
2. Background information (word count rage 300-500)
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
3. Problem Description ( word count rage 300-500)
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
4. Results by using application of logistics and SCM concepts/tools that applied
– Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools be applied to achieve the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
Note: The Answer should be of each point in the range of 300 to- 500 word counts.
Each point carrying 1 Mark.
Use APA style of referencing
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."