1. Listening to the audio files (and perhaps taking some notes while you listen)
2. Reading through the transcriptions (and perhaps taking some notes while you read over and compare)
3. After listening to the qualitative lecture, you should have a general idea about how interviews are coded and themes are created.
provide me a 1-2 page summary of:
1. What were the common themes between the two interviews? provide quote examples as evidence
2. Did you identify any sub-themes or “mini-themes” between the two interviews that you suspect might be present in other interviews – provide quote examples as evidence
3. Critique the interviewer — What did they do well? What could they improve on? What are some follow-up questions you would have wanted to ask that the interviewer did NOT ask?
4. Are there any changes you would have made if it were you doing the interview or asking the question?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."