This assignment consists of two parts.
Part 1) For each of the quantitative research objectives listed below:
- Identify variables to be measured.
- Develop a minimum of four (4) sample questions to be included in the questionnaire.
- Identify how each question will be scored.
- Identify the level of measurement for each question.
- Recommend a method of survey administration to be used.
Quantitative Research Objectives
- To determine if advertising during the Super Bowl is effective in increasing consumers product awareness. Use a product of your choosing. State the name of the product that was advertised.
- To determine patient satisfaction of patients who are admitted to a hospital during the past 6 months.
- To determine if there is a relationship between the decision to pursue a career in law enforcement and gender.
- To determine IT professionals perceptions of the best preparation for an IT career.
Explain the method of survey administration you would use if a survey was conducted in your intended research.
Length: Your paper should be between 6-9 pages, not including title and reference page.
References: Include a minimum of five (5) scholarly sources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."