The case study:
As the recently appointed administrator of a local health clinic, Community Hills Care Clinic, your clinic is facing several challenges. Your clinic is being investigated for poor billing practices which include false billing of Medicare amongst other misconduct. This has caused quite a bit of attention to be focused on your clinic, which is well known in the area, by the local media. In turn, your staff is becoming anxious and worried about the future of the clinic, causing staffing turnover and shortages at times. Additionally, patients are becoming wary of the clinic in hearing the bad press. As the clinic’s administrator, the board wants to know how you intend to address the problems that you are facing.
Prepare a presentation for the Board, which includes the following:
- What issues you want to address in the clinic
- What strategies you intend to use to ensure that patients receive quality care, while addressing the clinic issues
- What policies will you need to examine and implement?
- What process improvement tools could you use to help you?
- Address the need for ethical decision making. What is it? Why is it important? How will you enforce it in the clinic?
- Going forward, what technology will you use or implement to help ensure the clinic’s success?
- How will you market yourself to the public in an attempt to regain trust and portray a better image?
*Please use APA formatting
*Remember, presentations are the take-aways, the Speaker’s note box is where you write what you would actually say.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."