From your data base for the last (5) months or years at your organization/ department, calculate the following:
- 1- Single factor productivity for the last month/year (assuming the number of units/services produced, and numbers of hours used for production or service).
- 2- Multifactor productivity for the last month/year (assuming the number of units/services produced, and machines cost, materials cost and capital cost for production or service)
- 3- The Error (difference between actual value and predicted value) (A F) for the previous (5) months/years according to following:
- Mean Absolute Deviation (MAD)
- Mean Squared Error (MSE)
- Mean Absolute Percent Error (MAPE)
- 4- The forecast of the sixth month/year according to the following techniques:
- Simple Moving Average.
- Weighted Moving Average by assuming the weights (5,4,3,2,1).
- Exponential Smoothing by assuming (? = 0.2)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."