1-2 page paper of the following case study:
Read the three articles noted below about an actual union-organizing effort involving Starbucks in New York City:
- Judge Says Starbucks Violated Workers’ Rights at NYC Stores (found in attachments)
- NLRB Orders Starbucks to Reinstate Two Workers, But Not a Third (found in attachments)
- Court Sides With Starbucks In Dispute Over Labor Union Pins – https://consumerist.com/2012/05/10/court-sides-wit…
After reading all the articles and considering additional research, address the following questions (feel free to use supplemental authoritative resources in your response):
- Do you think the administrative law judge and the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) went too far in overruling Starbucks? Why or why not?
- How much leeway should an employer have in setting standards for conduct, customer interaction, and attire in the workplace?
- Does the NLRB decision unfairly limit Starbucks in the management of the stores? Why or why not?
- What is your view of the court’s decision?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."