Solving Problems with Design Thinking
Design thinking in business and other settings supports the work of organizational managers pursuing creative outcomes to solve problems. In this assignment you will write a paper to explore a design thinking scenario to deepen your understanding of design thinking as a tool supporting the process of resolving challenging organizational issues.
Review the following from the unit Readings and Resources:
o Chapter 1 of the e-book, Dispelling the Moses Myth.
o The table of contents and Chapter 1 of Solving Problems with Design
Thinking: Ten Stories of What Works.
- Select one of the 10 chapters from Solving Problems with Design Thinking: Ten
Stories of What Works.
- Summarize the scenario in the chapter you selected.
- Address the following:
o Part 1: What ways did the process described reflect the D4G design thinking approach of four basic questions?
o Part 2: Address any two (2) of the following:
- Evidence of how problem solving and solutions boundaries were
- Evidence of enthusiasm in engaging partners in the work efforts.
- Evidence of commitment to real-world experiments rather than conducting
analysis and using historical data.
- APA formatted Word document.
- Length of a maximum of 2 pages, excluding title and reference pages.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."