In the United States, a number of law enforcement agencies, including the Secret Service, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the Department of Homeland Security among others have taken on roles to fight computer crimes and terrorism.
Use the Internet or Strayer library to research articles on the efforts of law enforcement agencies to combat cyber crimes and cyber terrorism, as well as the roles of such agencies in the future of the combat in question.
- Explain how the process of digital evidence is similar to the process of traditional crime scene evidence.
- Identify some of the best sources of digital evidence for child abuse and exploitation, domestic violence, and gambling according to the National Institute of Justice.
- Smartphones contain digital data and are often a key source of information for crimes. Summarize a criminal case in which a smartphone was a critical component in obtaining a conviction focusing on how the digital forensics from the phone was utilized in the case.
- Describe Brothers’ steps for forensic analysis of mobile devices.
- Use the Strayer Library to locate at least four quality references for this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."