To gain a clear understanding of the clients business, what they do (e.g. products, services), how they are viewed in their industry, who their competitors are, etc. and analyze their position relative to their competition.
Format:business memo format.Spelling and grammar count. Write in prose with bullets and charts to organize the data easily (looks similar to this section).Dont use sentences where bullets or charts could tell the story more clearly.Number of pages is less important than the content. Use your best judgment to determine page lengths.Provide sufficient data so that you clearly understand the clients business but not too much data so that you and/or I are inundated with unnecessary information. Use numbers wherever numbers exist to explain (e.g. size of market).Avoid using superlatives like great or large or growing.Instead use specifics like numbers or expert opinions to support your point.
- introductory paragraph outlining the purpose and flow of the document
- a header for each of the sections outlined in client details
- an analysis section outlining your thoughts on what your research suggests
- a concluding paragraph summarizing your key findings and analysis
- References.List all your sources. You should have more than just the clients site referenced.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."