Summative Assessment: Environmental Science Statement of Purpose
As you continue your studies of environmental science, it is important to consider how you see your future self in the field of environmental science. A strong statement of purpose can contribute to securing a career that is meaningful to you and your professional goals. In a statement of purpose, you can highlight your unique expertise, areas of professional interest, and career goals. The statement of purpose you develop in this assignment could serve as a deliverable to show future employers, or it could even be slightly modified for use as a cover letter.
Create the following:
- A 300- to 500-word statement discussing your statement of purpose in the field of environmental science
- A 1- to 2-minute video introduction (something similar to a power point type video)
Include the following in your statement of purpose:
- Professional narrative:
- Who are you as an environmental scientist?
- How might you use policies and strategies to maintain biodiversity?
- Previous experience: How has your environmental worldview changed as you learned about ecosystems and the policies available to maintain biodiversity?
- Research or career interest: Why are you interested in pursuing environmental science as a discipline and career?
- Uniqueness and special attributes: What unique skills, knowledge, and viewpoints might you bring to the field of environmental science?
Include the following in your video introduction:
- A statement of purpose and professional introduction of yourself as an environmental scientist
- A short summary of the following parts of your statement of purpose:
- Professional narrative
- Previous experience
- Research or career interest
- Uniqueness and special attributes
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."