This assignment is a report
The reports have two components. The rst component is getting the pro-
grams to work. The second component is your technical writing about the
Programming points are awarded as follows (same as the in class assign-
- 25 points: Demonstration of effort, but no working codes
- 50 points: Have one programming solution working
- 75 points: Have two programming solutions working
- 100 points: Have three programming solutions working
- 110 points: All three programming solutions working with some improvement on one problem.
- 120 points: All three programming solutions working with some improvement on two problems.
- 130 points: All three programming solutions working with some improvement on three problems.
For the writing portion of the report, I will use the following breakdown:
- 10 points:An assignment title.
- 10 points:A single sentence that explains what you learned or noticed from doing all three programs.
- 5 points:A brief description of what you did not understand.
Each report covers three problems with three separate codes. For every problem that you work through, you should include:
- (5 points) Sentence: A single sentence describing what the question is asking
- (5 points) Outline: An outline, flowchart, or pseudocode describing your solution.
- (5 points) Code: A copy of your code or other technical work.
- (5 points) Output: The results from your computer when you execute your code.
- (5 points) Discussion: Briefly discuss your solution and explain why you believe it is correct.
18 Sep 2020
*4.10 (Guess birthday) Rewrite Listing 4.3, GuessBirthday.java, to prompt the user to enter the character Y for Yes and N for No rather than entering 1 for Yes and 0 for No.
*4.11 (Decimal to hex) Write a program that prompts the user to enter an integer between 0 and 15 and displays its corresponding hex number. Here are some sample runs: Enter a decimal value (0 to 15): 11 The hex value is B; Enter a decimal value (0 to 15): 5; The hex value is 5; Enter a decimal value (0 to 15): 31 31 is an invalid input
4.22 (Check substring) Write a program that prompts the user to enter two strings and reports whether the second string is a substring of the first string. Here is a sample run: Enter string s1: ABCD; Enter string s2: BC; BC is a substring of ABCD
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."