Discuss the following questions and provide examples when needed for clarity. Each answer should be 180 200 words.
1. In which of the following situations would you want a higher alpha. Explain your response.
- Testing the defect rate of a new stereo model.
- Testing a new drug before it is approved for commercial sale in the United States
2. Think of a claim you have seen on television, on the Internet, or in the newspaper that you believe is misleading. What are the hypotheses associated with it? What other information do you need before you decide if the claim is believable?
3. In ANOVA analysis, what is the real meaning of the term treatment? What does this really mean? Provide some examples of treatments from a business or managerial perspective.
4. How many different tests are there for applying the chi-square distribution? What are these tests? How could you use each of these tests at your place of business?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."